Tuesday 11 September 2012

Blah Blah morning

Actually,i have a great morning today
BUT when i decide to go to the bathroom
brushing my teeth and so on
There are somethings occurred that make me feel
speechless=.=

I wait patiently at the outside of the 4th bathroom
then
a girl came out from there and she saw me
she quickly turn back go in to the bathroom
and put her pail in the CENTRE of the bathroom
then she go out from the toilet
=.=
What does her action mean that?
don't want to let me bath?
or booking a bathroom for her friend who are still sleeping ?
how can she like that?
i wake up early bcs i wish that i no need to wait bathroom for a longtime
what is that booking rule mean of??!!
 not STEADY :-PPPPPPPPPP

Later i have a TMK lesson
so happy bcs can use computer
hahahaha
then all my good mood come back!!!!
weeeeee:D

No comments:

Post a Comment